Partner with Sonokids
Sonokids is interested in joint projects with other organisations.
- member of the Digital Games Research Association (DiGRA)
- member of South Pacific Educators in Vision Impairment Inc (SPEVI)
Sonokids is a not-for-profit organization largely depending on funding and sponsoring. To help us continue our work you can sponsor a project or place an ad-game on the website.
A number of consultants can be relied on to provide Sonokids with expert feedback during the course of projects.
Peter op 't Hof (Sonokids representative in The Netherlands).
Peter is an expert in the field of accessibility and usability. He is a consultant and Board member of a large number of renowned organisations and companies. His company HofVision provides consultancy and intervention in striking a balance between Usability in ICT, Processes and People. Web: Hofvision.nl
Isabelle Jones (England)
Qualified Teacher of the Visually Impaired (QTVI)
Rob Jones (Sonokids representative in the UK)
All Sonokids' websites are hosted by RBTS www.rbts.nl
RBTS is a Dutch web-hosting company run by blind and vision impaired IT specialists.
Directors Bram Duvigneau and Tim ter Beest participated as teens in our Sonokids Radio project. Now they are in business and have kindly offered to host our websites.
If you need hosting for a site you should consider contacting RBTS to get a professional, inexpensive and reliable service.
Partners, sponsors and important contacts
- AMP Foundation
- Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children, Renwick Centre
- SPEVI South Pacific Educators in Vision Impairment
- Disability Services Queensland
- Education Queensland
- Guide Dogs Queensland
- Vision Australia
- Department of Education, Training and the Arts, Disability Services Support Unit
- Gold Coast City Council, Qld
- NV Access
- Quantum Technology
Sonokids has entered a partnership with the Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB) Library, Toronto, ON, Canada. CNIB is the primary resource for Canadians who are blind or partially sighted, with offices in communities across the country.
- Danish Ministery of Education
- IBOS Institute for The Blind and Partially Sighted in Denmark
- Muscular Dystrophy Foundation
- Danish National Radio
- Initiative zur sozialen Rehabilitation
- Blindnavigation International
- MDVI Euronet http://www.mdvi-euronet.org/site/index.php
- St. Joseph\'s School and Services for the Visually Impaired, Dublin http://www.stjosephsprimaryvi.ie
- Unione Italiane dei CIECHI
- Blind and Low Vision Education Network NZ (BLENNZ)
- Professor Bob Marek, The John Paul II Catholic Unversity of Lublin and HungryFingers www.hungryfingers.com
- Sense UK, for children and adults who are deafblind
- Royal Blind School Edinburgh
- Visual Impairment Scotland
- BBC Scotland
- Digital Pioneers Netherlands Knowledgeland
- International Association for Intercultural Education (IAIE)
- Visio TOVG
- Dick Lunenborg, Stichting Bartiméus Sonneheerdt
- Dorine in \'t Veld - Software in Zicht
- Suzanne van den Bercken